The winner will be selected by the jury evaluating all animations according to the following criteria:
1. Technical correctness of the animation (0-10)
- Does the animation meet all the requirements
- Takeoff and landing formations 100 drones
- Not exceeding 5 minutes
- Does it pass velocity and collision tests?
2. Artistic value (0-10)
- Is the animation original?
- What new ideas does it bring to the table?
- Does it involve elements previously not seen in drone shows?
3. Meets the topic requirements (0-10)
- Does the animation follow / fit the "Winter Holidays / New Year" theme?
4. Visual impact (0-10)
- Does the animation leave a lasting impression on the viewer?
- How dynamic is it?
- How impressive is the use of color?
Each participant will have two attempts to correct any errors highlighted by the jury.